When beginning a project you are advised to consider whether you will need to obtain planning permission.
Deciding the right type of planning application for your project often requires detailed knowledge of planning constraints affecting your site and the project.
The Get Planning and Architecture team includes 3 Chartered Planners who have very many years of experience with residential projects. We pride ourselves on our analysis of planning policy and joined-up, strategic thinking, which will allow you to maximise the potential of your site within the complex planning, design and legislative constraints that affect the planning process.
Homeowner Planning Applications
Over the years Get Planning and Architecture has helped hundreds of homeowners in London to get planning permission. As a highly knowledgeable and experienced practice, incorporating both Chartered Architects and Chartered Planners, we are able to offer a versatile service, catering to projects of greatly different size and character, from large-scale renovations to garden buildings and pools, or mobility improvements, annexes for elderly relatives and from loft conversions or adding additional storeys.
- Large scale renovations to transform client’s homes.
- Extensions and loft conversions, giving clients more room for growing families.
- Outbuildings for use as garden offices and granny annexes.
- Conservatories, porches, sheds and garages
- Walls fencing and forecourt parking
- Swimming pools
- Additional storeys, significantly increasing the size and value of properties
- Roof Gardens
Developer & Commercial Planning Applications
Get Planning and Architecture has worked with many property developers and commercial clients to achieve approvals for residential and commercial projects. We have also gained approvals for retailers and restaurant owners and have experience with office buildings, churches, changes of use, leisure facilities and many other types of project. We have clients in the industrial, leisure, education, health and retail sectors.
- New build housing schemes
- Residential conversions and deconversions
- Alterations and extensions to schools and colleges
- Changes of use A1 to A5 (shop to takeaway)
- Changes of use A1 to A2 (shop to professional and financial services)
- Changes of use A1 to A3 (shop to restaurant)
- Conversion of B1 (office/industrial) to D1 (non residential institution)
- Conversions from A1 to C3 (shop to residential)
- Conversion into HMO’s, mini cab offices
- Conversion to D2 (place of assembly)
- Enlargement of offices and shops
- Residential care homes
- Advertising consent, signage and roller shutters
- External lighting, security gates and other smaller projects